Knowing how to choose art for your home can have a major impact on a room. When it comes to designing interiors and outdoor spaces too often artwork is treated as an afterthought.
HOW TO CHOOSE ART FOR YOUR HOME
Knowing how to choose art for your home is part gut-instinct, part learning. Ultimately, the art you choose for your own home has to speak to you alone – but to find art that really works with your interiors, these tips will be invaluable.
- USE ART AS THE STARTING POINT FOR INTERIOR DESIGN SCHEMES
- CHOOSE ARTWORK TO SET THE MOOD OF A ROOM
- INVEST IN PIECES YOU LOVE
- CHOOSE ART TO SUIT A PARTICULAR SPACE IN YOUR HOME
- CONSIDER THE ROOM'S COLOR SCHEME
- CONSIDER THE LIGHTING
- PICK A COMPLEMENTARY FRAME